– A compelling curriculum will take you from Zero to Hero in your abilities as a skateboarder.
– Proven method that has worked with 1000s of students world wide.
– All instructors are certified, screened, and trained to provide you the highest level of Stoke and Service.
– Camps and clinics are available throughout the year whenever school is out.
– Private classes available.
"Trial Class." The best way to introduce your child to skateboarding. An easy 30 minutes clinic that will convince you if skateboarding is for you.
Learn the safety and skate etiquettes. Get set up on your board and ready to ride. All Ages. 30 minutes. $20. Sundays 1pm & 1:30 pm. Must RSVP.
INTRO TO SKATEBOARDING
Age 5 & up: Learn how to push, stand and steer a skateboard independently. Work on balance techniques to increase skateboarding skills. Translate these skills to the Pumptrack. Receive a general exposure to riding switch, board components & construction. To complete a unidirectional lap on a pump track.
No prerequisites: 1 HR session. Monthly Sign Up Sessions 1x a week: $135 month / 2x a week: $260 a month
Take the skills learned in the green program and apply them to this curriculum. Learn both heelside and toeside on the board as well as strengthen switch riding, and Pumptrack skills. Green Prerequisite. Ages 7 & up. 1 hour session. Monthly sign up sessions: 1x a week: $135 month / 2x a week: $260 a month
More advanced levels are coming soon.