The Skateboard Supercross Academy provide a standardized approach to teach every single person five years and above to learn how to skate.
– An amazing 5 level curriculum that will take you from Zero to Hero in your abilities as a skateboarder.
– Proven method that has worked with 1000s of students world wide.
– Classes will be available for all ages and abilities.
– All instructors are certified, screened, and trained to provide you the highest level of Stoke and Service.
– Camps and clinics will also be available throughout the year whenever school is out.
Skate orientation: All Ages. Learn the safety and skate etiquettes. Get Set up on your board and ready to ride. All Ages. 30 minutes. $20. Sundays 9am/ 1pM. Must RSVP.
Baby BIrdies: Parent & Child. Ages 3-5. MEET UP SUNDAYs 10-11 AM
Looking for a fun activity for the little ones. Kids are learning and discovering their sense of balance and coordination. Bring your own push/balance bikes and scooters and meet up with other parents/Kids and ride around the park. $15 entrance fee.
Green: Intro to Skateboarding: age 6 & UP: Learn how to stand, push, and stop a skateboard independently. Work on balance techniques to increase skateboarding skills. Translate these skills to the Pumptrack. Receive a general exposure to riding switch, board components & construction. To complete a unidirectional lap on a pump track.
No prerequisites: 1 HR session. Monthly Sign Up Sessions. 1x a week: $135 month / 2x A week: $260 a month
Yellow: Skateboard Supercross: Take the skills learned in the green program and apply it to this curriculum. Learn both heelside and toeside on the board as well as strengthen switch riding and Pumptrack skills. Green Prerequisite. Ages 8 & up. 1 HR session. Monthly sign up sessions. 1x a week: $135 month / 2x A week: $260 a month